TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing our website: https://www.leederhouse.com.au (Site), You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Private office, virtual office, car bay and membership bookings require an initial 50% confirmation deposit on booking with the remainder paid before move-in/commencement date. Invoices are then sent monthly and are to be paid the month in advance. A minimum of 30 days’ notice is required in writing to email@example.com for booking cancellations.
- Coworking and meeting room bookings are invoiced at the time of booking with payment required at least 24 hours prior to scheduled booking commencement time. Any booking made less than 24 hours in advance needs to be paid at the time of booking. Please see below cancellation policy.
- 72-hour cancellation policy: Any cancellations that occur 72-hours or more from the scheduled commencement time are able to be re-booked at no additional cost, or a full refund is provided if paid prior to cancellation. Any cancellation within the 72-hour period of the scheduled time will result in a cancelled booking fee being applied. Cancellations that occur less than 72-hours will result in a 50% booking fee and less than 24-hours will result in a 100% booking fee. Cancellations should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preferred payment method is via direct deposit or online credit card.
- Credit card transaction fees of 1.9%-2.2% apply.
- Estimated quotes are valid for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery.
- By making a booking you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions and following policies.
- Leeder House & Co ABN 238 861 186 47 (Leeder House, we, us) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: https://www.leederhouse.com.au (Site).
- We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Personal information collection and use
- Leeder House collects personally identifiable information about you, being:
- your name; and
- your contact details such as your telephone number, physical address and email address; and
- your business details such as ABN, business name, business contact details.
What we do with your personal information
- We collect, hold and use your personal information for the following reasons:
- assist us in providing services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- tailor your experience of the Site and our communications to you;
- to advertise our services and the Site;
- for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
- to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
- for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
To whom will Leeder House disclose my personal information?
- From time to time, we may disclose your personal information (on a confidential basis) to agents and others that we use in the ordinary operation of our business, marketing and promotion, user experience research and surveys, Site hosting and support and maintenance. We will only disclose your information to the extent required for the purpose of the third-party providing services contracted to us so that we may service you.
- Your personal information will never be sold to any third-party.
Site User Experience Tracking
- We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site.
- In particular, we may use Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- We may use local storage objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
Social media features
Protecting and maintaining personal information
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.
- Some parts of the Site are not protected by any form of encryption to protect information you send from your computer to us over the internet. Further, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. In light of this, we cannot ensure or warrant, and do not warrant, the security or privacy of your personal information, including payment and account details. You transmit this information at your own risk.
- If you use our Site to link to another site we encourage you to view their terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements before disclosing any of your personal information on those sites.
Accessing personal information
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you wish to access the information we hold about you, or make a request to have your details changed, please email email@example.com
- If you don’t want us to use your personal information in a particular manner, or at all, let us know. We’ll do our best to observe it, subject to our obligations at law.
If you have concerns
- If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to contact us, please notify us in writing at:
Leeder House & Co
Attention: Rhianna Harby
PO Box 282, Leederville WA 6903
or email email@example.com
We will endeavour to respond to any notification within 14 days.